1.20.2009

Commissions

On another note, I thought I would share some things I have been working on lately.

I recently finished a website for a very unusual and talented artist, Dan Reiser. Check out his site, Art, Lies, & Archeology, and feel free to let me know if there's any bugs in it! He is also a musician. You can check out his tunes here.


Today I completed a piece for Bob & Caryn Hanna, inspired by their children, Danielle and Bryce.
Also, I would Love to thank one of my nearest and dearest, Ms. Ashley Cooper, for all her enthusiasm and great ideas. Together we just rebirthed an online icon for her, an avatar that is every bit as spunky as she is. You can get to know her better by following one of Ashley's very inspiring blogs, Easily Amazed, that also links to her other fascinating works. I so love the idea of creating an archetype for our online presence, as she made a good point, that as information is readily available through cyberspace, aesthetics do not always follow. I would love to create more!
For a little shameless self-promotion, she talked me up quite a bit here.
Thanks Ashley!
(She never ceases to amaze me)


I would also like to mention that without Ashley and our dear friend Thomas Arthur's encouragement, (and their attentive nurturing,through my grieving process at the time of it's birth!) this blog would not exist at all.

You can see more of their combined creativity at Woven Essence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home