2.20.2009

Big Ups

During wintertime things usually feel very inward and stagnant to me, too much dark and cold doesn't suit me after too long, as with most folks.






This year during my hibernation I could feel the bulbs of life bursting forward in my heart, and I am so thankful for that.


As I get more clear on how I really want to share myself, the Mystery meets me. I have had wonderful mirrors of inspiration all around me. As I am pursuing my Great Interest in creating and growing into more of how I can share my creative process, (Avatars! Commissions!)~ (more to come later on my ideas)





I wish to thank Ashley Cooper, her creation, Easily Amazed, and her friend, Amy Lenzo, and her creation, the Beauty Dialogues, for their enthusiasm as we recognize the Beauty that surrounds all of us.







Thank you for the inspiration and encouragement that spirals outward from you lovley lively creative geekGirls!

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy Lenzo said...

You deserve all the encouragement any of us can give you, Kara!

You are so talented, and this intuitive gift you have of capturing the essence of someone and bringing it into an avatar - an image that represents them, is something than can potentially transform the way we feel and respond to each other online.

Amy

9:09 AM  
Blogger Nancy White said...

I can't wait to learn more about your avatar commission offering! Please do keep me in mind! (Friend of both Amy and Ashley!)

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home